The film is not only about saving mice or refusing bananas or making sacrifices against the hypocrisies of daily life. It is also about a person with red arms, who is trying to find out whether and how she can be a good human.
Katharina Huber studied at the Academy of Media Arts Cologne until 2012. In 2014 she went to London with a DAAD scholarship for her Masters at the Royal College of Art. Since returning to Cologne she has been working as a freelance independent artist and filmmaker.
- 2020 – THE NATURAL DEATH OF A MOUSE, animation short
- 2014 – STONE AGE, installation video
- 2014 – NO SIGNAL, animation short
- 2012 – TANGRAM, animation short
- 2011 – THE KEEPER, animation short
- 2009 – IN HER ROOM, animation short